Realme C11 (2GB RAM) – Mint Green
₨ 17,500 (-5%)
- SIM Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)
- Processor CPU 2.3 Ghz Octa Core Cotex-A53
- Display Technology IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Size 6.5 Inches
- Resolution 720 x 1560 Pixels (~264 PPI)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
- Memory Built-in 32GB Built-in, 2GB RAM
- Card microSD Card, (supports up to 256GB) (uses shared SIM slot)
- Camera Main Dual 13 MP
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Radio FM Radio
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Extra Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Battery Capacity (Li-Po Non removable), 5000 mAh
- Sealed Packed and Non Active Mobile Phone
Tech giant Realme is unveiling C11, another smartphone of the company that is using the newly introduced chipset by MediaTek which is called Helio G35 chipset.
The upcoming smartphone Realme C11 will possess a chipset that has not been used by any other smartphone.
The new chipset of the new Realme’s C11 is expected to provide the user with outstanding performance.
The chipset of the phone is fueled with gigabytes of RAM that is a sufficient amount of RAM capacity to run the functions of the Realme C11’s smoothly.
The 6.5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen display screen is there to provide the user with a full HD plus resolution of 720 x 1560 Pixels. The new Realme sharp C11 is packing 32 gigabytes of internal storage capacity that can be further increased by using the shared SIM slot of the phone. The new Realme will introduce a triple rear camera setup in C11 to provide the user with what he wants. The main sensor of the phone will be 13+ 2 megapixels. The front-facing camera of the phone will be 5 megapixels to take outstanding selfies with the C11. The battery of the phone is also a massive one that offers 5000 mAh capacity. This is the high-end capacity of the battery that most of the high-end smartphones C11 offers.
|Dimensions||24 × 10 × 24 cm|
|Screen Size (inches)|
There are no inquiries yet.