No products in the cart.
- Product:Voltage Regulator – 7812
- Output current to 0.5 A
- Output voltages of 12V
- Thermal overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Output transition SOA protection
- Output voltage tolerance: 2 % (AB and AC versions) or 4 % (C version)
- Guaranteed in extended temperature range
- Voltage Regulator
- NRF24L01 – RF Transciever
- Worldwide 2.4 GHzband operation
- Up to 2Mbps on air data rate
- Ultra low power operation
- 11.3mA TX at 0dBm output power
- 12.3mA RX at 2Mbps air data rate
- 900nA in power down
- 22µA in standby-I
- On chip voltage regulator
- 1.9 to 3.6V supply range
- Automatic packet handling
- Auto packet transaction handling
- 6 data pipe MultiCeiver
- Air compatible with nRF2401A, 02, E1 and E2
- Low cost
- ±60ppm 16MHz crystal
- 5V tolerant inputs
- Compact 20-pin 4x4mm
- Product:Flame Sensor – KY026
- Detects a flame or a light source of a wavelength in the range of 760nm-1100 nm
- Detection distance: 20cm (4.8V) ~ 100cm (1V)
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, it is sensitive to the flame spectrum
- Comparator chip LM393 makes module readings stable
- Adjustable detection range
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- Digital and Analog Output DO digital switch outputs (0 and 1) AO analog voltage output
- Power indicator and digital switch output indicator
- Flame Sensor
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. Built in 3.3v level shifter circuitry lets you read or write super fast and prevents damage to your SD card
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The coin cell battery backup lasts for years Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors. Two onfigurable indicator LEDs
- Onboard3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run
- Uses the “R3 layout” I2C and ICSP/SPI ports so it is compatible with a wide variety of Arduinos and Arduino-compatibles
- Model : KY-040.
- Type : Incremental Encoder.
- Cycles per revolution (CPR) : 20.
- Working voltage : 0 – 5V.
- Material : Brass.
- Weight : 10 gm.
- Size : 32 x 19 x 30 mm.
- Voltage – Supply : 3.3 V/ 5V.
- Dimensions : 28 mm x 14 mm.
- Weight : 10 gm.
- Pointing devices.
- Medical instrumentation.
- Industrial instrumentation.
- Personal navigation devices.
- Hard disk drive (HDD) protection.
- Fitness equipment.
- defense and aerospace.
Arduino CNC Sheild with A4988 Module for Arduino Uno Arduino Mega Arduino Due Arduino Leonardo Stepper Motor
- Arduino CNC Sheild with H Bridge
- Breadboard power supply module, compatible with 5V, 3.3V.
- Apply to MB102 breadboard
- Input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or USB power supply
- Output voltage: 3.3V/5V can switch over
- Maximum output current: <700 ma
- two road independent control, can switch over to 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient external lead use.
- Size: 53 x 32 x 23 mm
- Diameter: 8mm
- Length: 20mm
- Shaft length: 6.5mm
- Shaft diameter: 1mm
- Weight: 3.7g
- Speed: 12000rpm
- Rated voltage: 3V
- Rated current: 0.02A
- Stall current: 0.3A