No products in the cart.
NANO I / O Expansion sensor sh Module for Arduino
This expansion shield provides:
14 I/O Pin (servo type with GND, power, and signal)
8 analog Pin with power output and GND
6 PWM Pin
1 Servo power input
I2C expansion Pin
Lead out the I2C interface of main board for convenient connection.
This Nano Mult-Function expansion board is designed especially for Arduino Nano, solve the problem of wiring confusing when a variety of sensors connected.
Lead-out all digital IO port and analog IO port, each one with standard positive and negative power interface.
Lead out the I2C interface of mainboard for convenient connection.
Increasing the DC power supply interface. Nano USB interface supply current is actually only 50MA, to bring high-current devices, such as the steering, is obviously insufficient. So in the DC power connector provide external power supply to ensure the stability of equipment operation.
- Breathable, light and environment-friendly.
- High elasticity ear loop help fit different users
- Dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal.
- Adjustable metal nose clip.
- At least 95% filtration efficiency against certain particles.
- DANY 5 Layer